- Bowls / Baskets / Epergnes / Centerpiece
- Candlesticks & Candelabra
- Desk Items
- Flatware / Silverware / Cutlery
- Food Serving Items
- Novelty, Animal, Smalls & Judaica
- Tea & Coffee Items
- Trays & Salvers
- Trophies & Presentation Items
- Wine / Liquor & Bar Items
Antique English, Large Oval, Hand Engraved Sterling Silver Tray. 31.75″ x 20.5″
Antique English, sterling silver, two-handled, large oval footed tray. The tray with a bright cut hand engraved decoration, with a fine bead rim. The border with a heavy cast bead and cast handles to match. Quality & condition are superb. Made by the silversmith William Gallimore & Sons and dated 1899. Hallmarked on the front of the tray.
Tray measures 31.75″ x 20.50″
Weighs approx 5,200 grams = 167.15 troy oz = 183.42 regular ounces.
No monograms, inscriptions, or erasures. The tray is in near excellent condition.
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive exclusive offers and be the first to know of new arrivals