- Bowls / Baskets / Epergnes / Centerpiece
- Candlesticks & Candelabra
- Desk Items
- Flatware / Silverware / Cutlery
- Food Serving Items
- Novelty, Animal, Smalls & Judaica
- Tea & Coffee Items
- Trays & Salvers
- Trophies & Presentation Items
- Wine / Liquor & Bar Items
Large Antique English Sterling Silver Tray. Riley & Storer, 1848. 32″ Wide
Stunning, antique Victorian, sterling silver 2 handled tray. Hand engraved floral & foliate decorated surface with applied border & cast handles to match. Hallmarked on rear of tray with a full set of clear hallmarks. Made by Charles Riley & George Storer, London 1848. The tray stands on 6 half ball feet.
Tray measures 32" x 20.75"
Tray weighs over 5 kilo
|Country of Origin||
Charles Riley & George Storer
31.75" x 20.75"
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive exclusive offers and be the first to know of new arrivals