- Bowls / Baskets / Epergnes / Centerpiece
- Candlesticks & Candelabra
- Desk Items
- Flatware / Silverware / Cutlery
- Food Serving Items
- Novelty, Animal, Smalls & Judaica
- Tea & Coffee Items
- Trays & Salvers
- Trophies & Presentation Items
- Wine / Liquor & Bar Items
Very Large, Antique, Sterling Silver Tray. Barnards, London. 29.75″ x 19.75″
Shell & gadroon border, antique English, large sterling silver, 2 handled tray. Made in London by the silversmith of the Barnards family. Hallmarked on the underside, 1898.
Tray measures 29.75" x 19.75"
|Country of Origin||
Walter, Michael & John Barnard and Robert Dubock
|Type / Pattern||
Shell & Gadroon
29.75" x 19.75"
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive exclusive offers and be the first to know of new arrivals